TamilUnit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About LT-z

Go down

About LT-z Empty About LT-z

Post by Admin Sun Mar 30, 2008 7:04 pm

LT-z

Biography

About LT-z Clip_i10
Logan
“My name is Logatheeepan Sothirajah and I am the youngest out of five siblings. I was born on the 30th October 1985, in Sri Lanka, but at the age 2 my family moved to Denmark.
I started playing the keyboard when I was 13 years old, together with my brother. Later I joined Lillebælt MusicGroup where I for the first time met Thushanth Thayarajan, he was already a singer in the group. Sideways playing in “Lillebælt” I studied mastering and digital mixing in Fredericia Ungdomshus, which I have found very important for my music career now and in the future. Here I met the guys from a band called Lagix, whom I later help with the background for their first album.
I have always been a big fan of A.R.Rahman. He was the one who lighted my interest for music and he is more or less the man who got me started playing the keyboard. My dad, that also had a big intrest for playing the keyboard, gave me the opportunity to get music lessons from a Norwegian Tamil music master. I received 4-5 lessons and because of him and my participation in Lillebælt MusicGroup i feel that I became much better keyboard player. I can thank Lillebælt MusicGroup for what I am today, because of all the support I got there, which gave me a lot of confidence and hope.
As mentioned I met Thushanth in Lillebælt at the age of 15, but I already knew him as a very good singer and dancer, I had seen him perform many times on stage. I am very happy and at the same time very proud to work together with him.

My dreams for the future are to make a lot of good performances on stage with our own music and make a lot of great music videos and off course become a great music producer.

Teachers:
K. Sunthar (Keyboard)
K.P. Mama (Keyboard)
D. Christina (Vocal)
P. Kumudhini (Vocal)
J. Søren (Mastering)

Music background:
Producer, keyboard player, singer

Studio:
LT-Z Production”
www.lt-z.com

About LT-z Clip_i11
Thushanth
“My name is Lavathushanth Thayarajan, I was born on the 23th of October 1983, in Sri Lanka. At the age of 11 my family, comprised of me, my parents and my younger brother, moved to Denmark.
One day, my mum Gowri Vasanthy, my best friend and I were recording each other singing – for fun. When it was my turn, my pearents got impressed, and later send me to Sangeetham (vocal lesson) as well as they joined me into a Tamil music group, called Lillebælt MusicGroup. This let to my first performance on stage at the age of 13. I remember that moment crystal clear, because I was so nervous and shy that my body was shaking all over. The song I was supposed to sing is an old song called “Paatu paadavah”. Fortunately it all went well, my parents and my band were very proud of me. This made my continue singing in the band Lillebælt, which I enjoyed very much.
Now a days I sing everywhere I go, because singing makes me happy and feel good about myself.
When I was about 18 years old I am very proud to say I met Logan Sothirajah, which I am very happy that I did, because he is a very talented producer and also today a very good friend. We soon figured out that we both was into the same thing - MUSIC. Our dream was to compose and produce our own music. At the beginning we made some remixes, we made them for fun, and took it as a way to learn, we were not aiming towards getting them released.

In 2006 I composed the melodi to our very first track “Manam virumbuthey”, an anonymous girl wrote the lyrics, we choosed Stelindoos Sathyadas to sing the song and Logan composed the bagground music and mixed the track. Then we met Rubini Jebanesan and Camilus Jebanesan who helped us make a music video, which we send to the Tamil channel, TTN and it was a huge hit.

Music background:
Composer, Singer, Songwriter

Prices:
The winner of IBC Tamil song competition DK 2006”
www.lt-z.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-02-07

http://tamilunit.org

Back to top Go down